Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sneak Preview of Sung Yiau & Jacinta's Wedding

~~16TH Sept 07~~
The day 2 becomes 1
Just sharing some photos from their pre wed album...
All these collages made by Jacinta herself..
I think its very nice and she save a lot of money.
Sit back relax and Enjoy!!!

Balloons in the air - Love in the air~~

My Favourite Picture of them... Under the Tree

All my favourite colors in this pic

I like this photo too...
The back view of the JUST MARRIED and the balloons...
For those who missed the photos i took on their photoshoot day
you can click on this link
http://beetlerental.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

Which photo do you like??? Leave me a msg on my Tag board..
Dun be shy let me know who you are.. Okie?? :)
Counting down 3 more days to their wedding @ Rasa Sentosa

No comments: