Friday, September 7, 2007

BEIGE BEETLE CABRIOLET

THE POST YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!
For all the couples out there!!! Photos of the Beige Beetle are finally here.. To me the beige and white beetle looks very alike.. What do you think??? I think this is a piece of very very good news for Shimin n hubby as well as Jan n hubby who previously wanted a white beetle..

The number plate is 2 digit... Sure a lot of luck!!
Wana know the number???
I'm keeping it a surprise for you..

Beige Exterior with matching Beige Interior for your White Wedding

Met up with Vincent and Yoke Peng today..
They will be the FIRST couple to use the car for their wedding on
29th this month!!!

I am as happy as you are.. Proud to announce the new arrival of the Beige Beetle Convertible adding onto the collection of cars available for rental...
White Beetle Convertible
Red Beetle Convertible
Blue Mazda RX8
Black Nissan Fairlady
Black Honda 2000 Convertible
BMW 3 series Black
BMW 3 Series Red
BMW 5 Series White
BMW 5 Series Black
Titanium Blue Audi A4
Mercedes E200 Silver
Thanks for reading my blog my loyal readers & all my wedding couples...
Dun be shy.. Leave me a msg on my tag board so i know who you are..
I will do my best to make your BIG DAY as special as it can be.....
Will consolidate all my photos and post another entry soon..
Will be away from sg on 090907 - 120907

4 comments:

Tze Chow said...

Hi

May I know the rates to rent the beige bettle cabriolet?

For both actual day and separate day photo shoot.

Thanks.

Quello said...

Hi,

Could I find out the rates for the rental of your beetle?

Jess said...

It can't get any better than this.

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!