Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy Wedding Weekend!!!


If you have been following my posts closely, you'll know this is the busy busy weekend.. 3 weddings this weekend.. I'm happy and excited..

Since the first time i met them, second, third and so on... Being a little part of their plannings, them updating the stuffs thats have been done or not yet done.. the mini advices i could offer them.... The mini help i could give them.... Now is finally the day they have been waiting for~~~~~~

THEIR BIG DAY!!! I feel very happy whenever i see the brides in gowns walkin down the aisle..
Dropping a big tear or 2 when i view their montage and express highlights... Its really very fun n fulfilling being in the wedding industry...

A few of my couples have been asking me when's my turn?? Hehe.... Dun rush me lei... I always tell them "soon soon soon" :)

I've always loved weddings since young... I love coordinating events... Maybe one day I'll become a full fledged wedding planner.. Haha...

Thats all for now... Going to meet Samuel to pass him the car for his BIG DAY....
My white baby is all polished and cleaned up, ready to served them well...

No comments: