Friday, June 15, 2007

Beautiful Wedding Cars For That BIG DAY of yours!!!

Finally!!! The photos you have been waitin for...
The white color Audi TT 1.8 Turbo!! Powerful machine which has good performance and can impress all your guests also.. With full body kit, huge boot space for your wedding stuffs.
Self Driven by the groom, leg room in the passenger seat is big enough for the bride's gown.
Front View

Side View - I like the body shape of this car.. dun you??


Back View

Next we have the Blue Baby.. Blue RX8 only 5 months old. 6 speed Auto. Self driven as well

The unique side doors
Spacious back seats
The Side View
Back View
Lastly, My twin beetle. Red Beetle Cabriolet 2.0 A. Self Driven

The Front View
Side View
Back View
Thats all for now.. You can leave me a tag, I'll get back to you asap. Kindly leave your email and pls include your AD date as well as the info you need. Pls let me know which car you are more interested in. Thanks a lot...
If you are lookin for a chauffeur driven car, you can consider a white BMW 5 series, Red BMW 3 series as well as Silver Merc E200.

~Happily in Love~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i am looking at renting the white TT on 14 Sep 08. Can you pls drop me back at 96320109 or daveler@singnet.com.sg Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am looking for a white TT or red beetle on 15 Nov 2008. Can you call me at 9339 9699 or email me at rocco3107@yahoo.com? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi looking to rent the red beetle on the 9 to 10 of october, can drop me an sms with regards to the rates and availability and payment method @ 97568732 thanks, or email me at lifeinaperture@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am interested in renting the red beetle on 21 Dec 08. Can you drop me an email on the rates, availablility and rental details at cyberie_ho@yahoo.com.sg. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

hi im interested in the rx8,

how much is the rental and is the back seat very spacious?

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, im interested in RX8.
my AD is 28Nov09. Please email me the rental rate at candy_addictz@hotmail.com

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in the rx8 on 9th dec 08, can u contact me at 93210684 or email me at alan_agj@hotmail.com abt the availability and the pricing asap? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
I'm interested to get the white beetle with Married Number plater this Thursday 4th June 09'.Contact me @ 90072725 Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi there can sms mi the price for the white/red beetle and audi tt to 92963860 thanks... my big day is 25th oct

Anonymous said...

Hi, can sms me the price of the white/red Beetle & Audi TT to 81837687? Thanks. Big day on 10-01-10

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in the Audi TT. My wedding is on 15 Dec 2009. Pls contact me at 9737 1046. Thank you.

cassabelle lee said...

Hi,

I just email to your account awhile ago to ask on the white New bettle... then i realise you oso have Audi TT..
Can i oso enquire on the rental pricing of this white Audi TT??
My wedding date is on 5th Dec 2009..

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Cassabelle Lee
(my email add : xiufang_@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in the Audi TT. My wedding is on 12 Nov 2009. Please email me the rental rate at hvitor82@hotmail.com

Thank you.