Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LUCKY CAR LUCKY STRIKE LUCKY WIN

Went for photo shoot again today.. From morning until evening.. We went about 6 places in all. It was a long n tiring day especially under the hot hot sun.
Let me just share one of the photos with you.. This photo was taken when the car was moving.."Motion shot" The photographer was very good.. THUMBS UP
Thank you so much!!

A wonderful pic. A wonderful day..
By now all my regular readers would have known one thing!!!
LOOK BELOW AT THIS PIC!!!
>>MY CAR NUMBER PLATE 1ST PRIZE!!!!!!!<<

CONGRATS TO ALL THE COUPLES WHO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY BOUGHT THE NUMBER AND WON.. TO THE REST OF THE COUPLES WHO DIDN'T BUY.. TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME OKIE?? :)

I know whats on your mind...
My answer is No i really nv buy.. I nv have the habit of buying..
So i have been feeling so "...................." since 6 plus.. Esp when my couples sms me "CONGRATS" and call me to say
"Hey your Car strike 4D first prize lei you got buy anot??"

My reaction was (-.-)"" (lost for words)

It made me sadder.. And at the same time happy that my car has brought them good luck.. Winning some money will mean a better honeymoon, extra cash for the banquet and some advance "milkpowder money" Hehe..

Not the first time my car has brought my couples good luck.. In March 2007 a few couples bought "iBET" and won a few hundred dollars as well..
This time ITS FIRST PRIZE.. So we are talking abt few k to 5figure amount..
CONGRATS CONGRATS..

No comments: