Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Baby Blue Beetle for Rent

~~GOOD NEWS TO ALL BEETLE LOVERS~~
www.beetlerental.blogspot.com proudly
WELCOMES THE NEW ADDITION
TO THE BEETLE FAMILY

Profile : 18" Sports Rims with Grey Leather Seats

For baby blue and pastel lovers..
This is your perfect wedding car..
The sweet image of this car together with the smooth ride it brings you adds on to the fun of driving around in a convertible!!!
Can you imagine the attention you are going to get on your BIG DAY!!!
How about if you have all beetles for your wedding car and following brother's cars??
Ask for a Beetles Convoy TODAY!!!

~~And oh ya..you can now click on the little button on the left to subscribe to all updates..Its free!!!~~

A Big THANK YOU to all my readers..
:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy, can I have the rate for the beige cabriolet and beetle convoc? is it still avaliable on 2nd dec 07? Have wanted the white one initially but was told that it was booked by other couple. Can you get back to me asap at jollyshany@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

How much are u renting it? Can i rent for a day (27/11/07) Pls email me at jack86sg@yahoo.com.sg for rental. tHankz

Anonymous said...

hi, can you send me copy of your pricing for per day rent? Please email me at lemmor_alix@yahoo.com

Thank you very much and regards!

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you please email me a copy of your pricing for per day rent? Do you do decorations on the car for wedding too? Please email me at dghuong@gmail.com. My event will be on Oct. 4, 2008.

Thank you so much.
Hazel Do

Anonymous said...

Hi, where are you located? How do we contact you?

Knotty said...

Hi, is your baby blue / white beetle still available for rental on 24 Jan 2010 (Sunday)? Pls send me the price of per day rental (24hrs) and the details on how to go about collecting and returning the car. Pls email me at uping12@gmail.com

Thank you :)
Amy Chua

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you send me the details of the rental cost of the cabrio and the convoy to my email or contact me at 91960151 as I'm intending to get married in Feb 2010?

Your prompt attention is much appreciated.


Lio

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you send me the details of the rental cost of the cabrio and the convoy to my email or contact me at 91960151 as I'm intending to get married in Feb 2010?

Your prompt attention is much appreciated.


Lio

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I don't know where to start but hope this place will be useful for me.
I will be happy to get some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)