Friday, October 31, 2008

Changi Village Hotel Idyllic Showcase (Part 2)

These are the bridal suites..
Presenting the Premier Room with a sea view..
I like this room cos it is round.. even the bathroom is round also..
with 2 basins, a bidet, a big big bathtub and a
standing shower with rainforest showerhead
I like the cute wedding bedsheets they put for all solemnisation couples..There are only 10 of these rooms.. from level 2 to 6.. Of cos the higher floor will give you a better view..
That's for sure
Look at the romantic bathtub.. hehe..
with lots of flower petals...
Next, moving on to the Executive Suite Rooms.
The complimentary room for all couples who's having
their wedding dinner with the hotel..
This little potted plant greets you at the door entrance..
There are only 5 of this category.. (*.*)
To the right of the room, the little living room..
The sofa can double up as a sofa bed but I dun think it is appropriate to
allow any of your friends to sleep there ya??
The BED~~ Ang Gong Gong..
Huat Ah!!! Hehehe..
^ Zhao Shen Gui Zi ^
Hehe... I like both the bed sheets..
I think in future I will buy these kind of bedsheet also.. hehe..
So Cute.. And blends into the mood..
The see through bathroom allows you to "pao pao yu" and
watch tv at the same time..
Which room you like better?? Hehe.. I like the Premier Room..
Cos it is sea view..
Stay Tuned for Part 3

No comments: