Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary to Roger & Yvonne!!!

SURPRISE!!!!
Hi Yvonne!! Happy?? Shocked?? Lost for words??
Just wana wish you
"Happy 4 Years Together with Roger!!!"

Thanks for always dropping by my blog for updates.. I can understand your love for Beetles cos i get equally excited everytime i see another VW Beetle on the road..

Whether its the Vintage Bug, The Hard Top Coupe or Coupe Cabriolet (Identical to mine), I always feel Happy!!
Hope you had a great day dat night when Roger fetched you in the Beetle..

Little idea of mine with great pleasure on this little entry..
(Photo provided by none other than Roger)
Hope you will be happy when you log onto my blog today!! May you guys have many more anniversary to come!!
Congrats Once Again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Candy! I'm really shocked! When I first saw this post I could not believe my eyes! Haha! Thank you for being for so thoughtful! So nice & sweet of you! :) I miss your beetle so MUCH! :) All the best to you Beetle Rental Business! :)